REAL ESTATE SERVICES
There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. It's important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet those demands to ensure full value!
If you decide to buy
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions.
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home.
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process.
If you decide to sell
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services.
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months.
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines.
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features.
Sales Representative, SRS, ABR, SRES
RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Ltd., Brokerage
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty